Collecting problematic Accounts Receivables (AR) can drain business office resources. GAFFEY Healthcare offers comprehensive services to alleviate the burden of problematic and lingering AR for our clients. We combine seasoned professionals and our industry-leading collections management software to resolve accounts efficiently and effectively saving you valuable time, money and resources. Our flexible technology solutions can be combined with our services to meet your specific needs and maximize your benefits. Our low-risk service delivery model makes your decision easy.
We provide AR Follow Up Services for organizations across the healthcare sector.
- Problem-Aged Accounts: If your organization needs short-term help, we will provide the resources and expertise to keep your collections on track.
- Conversion AR Service: If your organization is implementing a new patient accounting system, we can work the AR tied to your legacy system.
- Payer Expertise: If your business office is lacking specific payer expertise, we can offer experienced talent to support your team.
- Small Balance Account Review: If your staff is unable to touch and resolve 100% of your account volume, we have the resources to assist.
- International Resource Options: Both onshore and offshore programs or a hybrid model are available to address your organization’s aged and/or small balance inventories.
Whether your organization needs full-or-partial business outsourcing, GAFFEY Healthcare’s experienced, technology-enabled services team will drive down your aging receivables and expedite cash collection.
- Reduced AR days
- Increased cash collections
- Reduced bad debt
- Better allocation of resources
- Lower cost to collect